- a. Participating on dinner night organized in honour of the COAS by the CGS, General Sir Peter Wall KCB CBE ADC Gen on Oct 4, 2010.
- b. Guard of Honour by the 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards at Horse Guards Parade on 5 Oct, 2010. Courtesy calls with CGS, General Sir wall, Director of South Asia and Afghanistan Directorate Mr Karen Pierce and permanent Under Secretary of Department for International Development at the same day.
- c. Visits of British Infantry Headquarters(HQ), Brigade of Gurkhas HQ, Gurkha Welfare Trust and Gurkha Museum on Oct 6, 2010.
- d. Visits of The Royal Gurkha Rifles 2nd Battalion at the morning and the Nepalese Embassy, London at the noon of Oct 7, 2010.
- e. Visit of British Defense Academy at the morning of Oct 8, 2010. Similarly, the COAS is to attend the dinner organized in honour of him by the Nepalese Embassy, London at the eve of same day .
1. The COAS, General Chhatra Man Singh Gurung scheduled to depart UK on the invitation of Chief of General Staff (CGS) on Oct 3,2010. The visiting team comprises of four members including the COAS. 2. The COAS is going to take part on the following programs, during his visit tenure:-